Summer is coming to an end and winter will be here before you know it. Here are some car care tips before temperature drops and your car is prepared for the winter weather:
- Check your batteries, and that it is checked for performance, cold weather makes it rough for the car to start. Battery check should be free when you’re getting your oil change.
- Check, clean, and flush your anti freeze.
- Wiper blades should be checked and normally should be replaced every 6 months.
- Keep your car up to date with maintenance especially with oil change.
- Do your tune up before winter comes.
- Brakes should be checked and replaced if needed.
- Check tire pressure and thread.
Doing these will save you during the rough icy weather during these months and will help you get where you need to as safe as possible.